How to drink
SEIFU Matcha Powders can be stirred for drinking straight or used as ingredient in healthy snacks, blended drinks, supplements, desserts, and baked goods.
- Hot：200-300cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Cold：200-300cc + Powder 0.5-1g
How to make Matcha like Tea Ceremony
- Put 1.5-2g Matcha (2 tea scoop) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 80ml of hot water (85-90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea. Do not touch the bottom of the bowl by tea whisk.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Nishio, Shizuoka
- Cultivar: Yabukita, Okumidori, Saemidori
- 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a ceramic mill / Direct shade/ Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
※Samples can be sent.
We will ask the shipping fee to your country through Pay-pal.