Conventional Matcha M3 ’SEIFU’ for Tea Ceremony or Culinary
Ceremonial & Culinary Matcha
From Shaded Tea bushes.
As it contains both Theanine and Catechins, it is suitable for drinking or cooking.
Please enjoy our Japanese traditional tasting.
Ingredient : Conventional Green Tea Matcha (Shaded)
Net Weight : 30g
Origin : Shizuoka, JAPAN
Best Before : 18 months
How to drink
SEIFU Matcha Powders can be stirred for drinking straight or used as ingredient in healthy snacks, blended drinks, supplements, desserts, and baked goods.
- Hot：200-300cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Cold：200-300cc + Powder 0.5-1g
How to make Matcha like Tea Ceremony
- Put 1-1.5g Matcha (2 teaspoonful) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 5-10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 50-60ml of hot water (90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Nishio, Shizuoka
- Cultivar: Yabukita, Okumidori, Saemidori
- 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a ceramic mill / Direct shade/ Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
|Dimensions||270 × 380 × 140 mm|