Conventional Matcha S4 ‘Silver’ 30g tin can for Tea Ceremony for Practice
Traditional Matcha type & High Grade Ceremonial Matcha
From Shaded Tea bushes.
As it contains lots of Theanine, it is suitable for Tea ceremony.
Please enjoy our Japanese traditional tasting.
Ingredient : Conventional Green Tea Matcha (Shaded)
Net Weight : 30g
Origin : Nishio, Shizuoka, JAPAN
Best Before : 18 months
Carton Gross Weight：760g
How to drink
- Hot： 80-100cc + Matcha 1.5-2g
- Cold：80-100cc + Matcha 1.5-2g
How to make Matcha like Tea Ceremony
- Put 1.5-2g Matcha (2 teaspoonful) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 5-10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 100-120ml of hot water (90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Conventional Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Nishio, Shizuoka
- Cultivar: Samidori, Yabukita, Okumidori,
- The beginning of 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a stone mill / TANA, Trellises / Machine & Hand
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
※Samples can be sent.
We will ask the shipping fee to your country through Pay-pal.
|Dimensions||120 × 290 × 80 mm|