CV Mimasaka Bancha (Less caffeine) 1kg
From unshaded tea bushes.
Ingredient : Green Tea
Net Weight : 1kg
Origin : Kochi, JAPAN
Best Before : 12 months
How to drink
- Hot：500cc + Loose tea 1.5g, 4-5minutes. boiled water
- Cold： First boil in hot water and then cool in the refrigerator,
- the Mimasaka area of Okayama prefecture from 1862.
- Cultivar：A mix of native species=Zairai and Yabukita
- The end of the rainy season, July to the end of the Obon festival, August
Traditional tea made by a long-established tea shop founded in the Mimasaka area of Okayama prefecture in 1862.
The high-quality bancha made in “Okayama, the land of fine weather” by the traditional method of sun-drying, which has remained unchanged for more than 300 years, has the scent of the sun, unlike machine-made bancha.
By roasting with light heat applied to the finish, a subtle aroma rises in a refreshing and gentle taste.
Due to the manufacturing method that takes the process of boiling leaves once, it is Less Caffeine, so children and elderly people can rest assured.