Organic Matcha C ‘KAZE’ 30g for Tea Ceremony or Practice
Standard grade of Organic Matcha in KANES
From Shaded Tea bushes.
As it contains Theanine & Catechins, it is suitable for Tea ceremony or Practice.
Please enjoy our Japanese typical tasting.
Ingredient :Organic Green Tea Matcha (Shaded)
Net Weight : 30g
Origin : Shizuoka, JAPAN
Best Before : 18 months
How to drink & use
KAZE Matcha Powders can be stirred for drinking straight or used as ingredient
in healthy snacks, blended drinks, supplements, desserts, and baked goods.
- Hot： 80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
- Cold：80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
How to make Matcha like Tea Ceremony
- Put 1-1.5g Matcha (2 teaspoonful) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 5-10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 50-60ml of hot water (90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Organic Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Shizuoka
- Cultivar：Saemidori, Yabukita, Okumidori
- Middle or End of 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a ball mill / Direct shading / Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
|Dimensions||270 × 380 × 140 mm|
Bulk 1kg, Bulk 10kg