How to drink
- Hot： 80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
- Cold：80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
How to make Matcha like Tea Ceremony
- Put 1.5-2g Matcha (2 tea scoop) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 80ml of hot water (85-90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea. Do not touch the bottom of the bowl by tea whisk.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Organic Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Shizuoka,
- Cultivar：Semidori, Okumidori, Yabukita
- The middle of 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a ball mill / Direct Shade / Hand & Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(Processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)