Organic Matcha E ‘TSUKI’ 30g for Culinary
From Shaded (1st Flush) & Unshaded (Aki-ten Powder of Fall Season) Tea.
As it contains less Theanine & much Catechins, it is suitable for Culinary.
Ingredient : Organic Green Tea Matcha (Shaded + Unshaded)
Net Weight : 30g
Origin : Shizuoka, JAPAN
Best Before : 18 months
How to drink and use
TSUKI Powders can be stirred for drinking with milk or used as ingredient
in healthy snacks, blended drinks, supplements, desserts, and baked goods.
- Hot：200-300cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Cold：200-300cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Organic Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Shizuoka
- Cultivar: Okumidori, Yabukita, Saemidori
- Mixed with end of 1st Flush or Second Flush & Fall (Aki-ten Powder)
- Ground by a ball mill / Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
What is Aki-ten Powder?
‘TSUKI’ powder from shaded tea (1st flush) + Unshaded Tea which is called ”Aki-ten Powder”.
Traditionally ‘Matcha’ had the below standards before.
- used with leaves which shaded for about 3 weeks before plucking
- has green laver incense ＝ Dimethyl sulfide ( shaded leaves have this incense)
- made by the machine Tencha-ro
- ground by stone mill
but recently due to the increase in demand for cheap organic powdered tea from overseas, even if it does not match the above four points, we called ’Matcha’.
At our KANES, especially in the point of ‘Tasty’, we distinguish ‘Akiten Powder’ which not have Umami not have Dimethyl sulfide with other Matcha.
‘Aki’ means fall.
‘Ten’ means tencha-ro.
‘Akiten Powder’ is specified for using it in Culinary type.
It is made in Tencha-ro but made by unshaded tea leaves of autumn season.
It means that not rich Theanine, not have ‘Dimethyl sulfide’ , not ‘Umami’, or not ‘ beautiful green color’.
|Dimensions||270 × 380 × 140 mm|
Bulk 1kg, Bulk 10kg