How to drink
- Hot： 300-500cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Cold：300-500cc + Powder 0.5-1g
It is a powder of Edible Sakura leaves that is not salted.
Since it contains plenty of ‘Coumarin’, which is the source of the scent of cherry blossoms, the scent of Sakura comes out in a small amount use of this powder.
Sakura leaf (like ‘Sakura mochi leaf’) It has been said that Coumarin is generated when salted, but at Kanes, Coumarin from Sakura leaf is become out without salting by applying a special tea technology.
- Pesticide-free Edible Sakura Leaf Powder：Shizuoka
- Cultivar：Oshima Sakura (Shizuoka Area)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0.23g
General Coumarin benefits:
Coumarin is a scent component contained in Ashitaba(Angelica keiskei), parsley, cinnamon, etc.
- Antibacterial effect
- Relaxation effect
- Improves swelling
- Blood circulation promoting effect
- Improvement of depression
- Prevention of hangover]
- Cough effect
- Antibacterial action