Conventional Matcha S2’SHOYU’ 30g tin can for Tea Ceremony
Traditional Matcha type
From Shaded Tea bushes.
As it contains lots of Theanine & Catechins, it is suitable for Tea ceremony.
Please enjoy our Japanese traditional tasting.
Ingredient : Conventional Green Tea Matcha (Shaded)
Net Weight : 30g
Origin : Nishio, Shizuoka, JAPAN
Best Before : 12 months
How to drink
- Hot： 80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
- Cold：80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
How to make Matcha
- Put 1-1.5g Matcha (2 teaspoonful) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 5-10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 50-60ml of hot water (90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Conventional Green Tea Powder Ceremonial Matcha ：Nishio, Shizuoka
- Cultivar: Samidori, Yabukita, Okumidori, Gokou
- The beginning of 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a stone mill / TANA, Trellises / Hand & Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
|Dimensions||120 × 290 × 80 mm|