Organic Genmaicha with Matcha Powder Culinary Grade 40g
Genmaicha is a mixture of roasted brown rice and green tea.
As it has a roasted scent, it is widely used in Japan for children and for cold brewing tea.
Also very popular tea overseas.
This powder is with original Matcha(1st Flush) blended to create a beautiful green water.
This is a powder type, when using it as cold tea, please melt it with a little amount of hot water and then add cold water.
Ingredients : Organic Sencha Powder, Organic Genmai Powder ( Roasted Brown Rice Powder), Organic Matcha
Net Weight : 40g
Origin : Shizuoka, JAPAN
Best Before : 12 months
How to drink and use
- Hot： 300-500cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Cold：300-500cc + Powder 0.5-1g
- Organic Sencha Powder：Shizuoka or other place but in Japan / Autumn Flush
- Organic Genmai Powder (Roasted Brown Rice Powder)
- Organic Matcha (1 st Flush)
- Steamed Type (Sencha & Matcha)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
|Dimensions||365 × 365 × 125 mm|
Bulk 1kg, Bulk 10kg