How to drink and use
SORA Matcha Powders can be stirred for drinking straight or used as ingredient
in healthy snacks, blended drinks, supplements, desserts, and baked goods.
- Hot： 80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
- Cold：80-100cc + Matcha 1-1.5g
How to make Matcha like Tea Ceremony
- Put 1.5-2g Matcha (2 tea scoop) into the tea bowl. (Matcha is strained in advance.)
- Pour 10ml of hot water into the bowl and mix the Matcha carefully. This makes the Matcha soft and prevents any formation of lumps.
- Pour 80ml of hot water (85-90℃） into the bowl.
- Stir the tea swiftly back and forth with tea whisk in a zig zag motion (like writing English alphabet “m”) to mix the tea. Do not touch the bottom of the bowl by tea whisk.
- When the Matcha has turned into a frothy liquid with small bubbles, take the whisk away.
- Organic Green Tea Powder Matcha ：Shizuoka
- Cultivar：Saemidori, Yabukita, Okumidori
- Middle or End of 1st Flush / Shaded about for 3 weeks /
- Ground by a ball mill / Direct shading / Machine
- Steamed / Tencha-ro(processing)
Nutritional Information Japan standard (per 100g)
- Sodium chloride equivalent：0g
(Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan 2015 (7th Edition)
Supplement From 2018)
Tea Components Information of SORA Matcha (Shizuoka Labo,
- Total Catechin(Tannin)：9.2g/100g
- Superoxide Dismutase Activity (SOD)：150,000unit / 1g (= 1,500 unit / 100g)
This SOD is very high.
So we can say Matcha is one of the excellent super food in the world.
Especially by eating or drinking green tea in powder form, we can effectively ingest the attractive nutritional components of green tea.
Powder type is the most effective.
When you drink green tea as exudate, deep-steamed tea is more effective than usual loose tea (light steamed loose tea).
Tea Components Information of SORA Matcha